Our upward trajectory is clear but the crest is still ahead.
This is the perfect time to stake a claim at North Texas Regional Airport. We're straight north of Dallas on Preston Road/SH 289 with hundreds of shovel-ready acres poised for development by aviation-related, industrial or cargo operations. With no zoning issues, restrictions or regulations to get in the way, you're clear for immediate takeoff.
- Foreign-trade-zone status and triple-freeport exemption
- One FBO and long, wide runways for the largest commercial aircraft
- Non-congested airspace with a staffed control tower, four instrument approaches, including an ILS and automated weather observation system
- Surrounding communities with ready workforce, educational facilities, business-friendly leadership and a low cost of doing business
- $17-million in capital improvements recently completed
- Get-it-done management
- Learn more about our competitive advantages! Click here.